Thursday, June 2, 2011

Freedom

It's amazing what makes us feel free. And not closed up.
New information came to light for me today, regarding a situation that has vexed me greatly over the last several months.

Trust your instincts. Speak to them. Someone that hurts you always needs healing. It may not be your job to heal them. But trust that the love is there. Always trust that the love is there.

I'm leaving my red bedroom tonight. I'm headed to Los Angeles on Sunday. Maybe I keep running from myself. Maybe I keep running from the hard work that it takes to make an impact. But I'm young, and I'm discovering. Thank you, God, for the truths. I know who I am is honest, is passionate, and is energized.

Love. Love. Love. Who you are. Offer healing to everyone else.

My mediation for the evening. Leave everyone better or the same from knowing you; leave no one worse. I'm trying. Stability, eventually, will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment