Monday, May 30, 2011

Todays Goals

Last night, I went salsa dancing with my manager and his fiance.  SO much fun.  I'm definitely starting to feel a bit more comfortable salsa dancing!  And speaking Spanish!!!

Unfortunately, I had forgotten to eat much, and let him buy drinks.  I drank so much that I was sick the entire day today.  Vomited like crazy.   Missed Nafisa's birthday party.  Laid in bed talking on the phone and couldn't do any of my personal goals.  Canceled dinner plans. 

Successes:  Salsa dancing.  Spanish.  Really amazing phone conversations.  Booked tickets to California.  Bought Fifi gummy bears and a banana, and stopped at the evening party to dance.  Caught up on missed sleep from the week.  Desiree saved me and helped me get out of bed and brought me chicken soup. 

Failures:  LOL NOT the most efficient day!  At all!

Goals for tonight: 
-Clean bedroom.  Start packing. 
-Do 100 situps and stretch.
-Work on screenplay.  

Goals for tomorrow:
-Deal with bills.   Apartment moving details:  truck, lease. 
-Study for the GRE.
-Finish up lastest social media proposal
-Call Amir and Sameer. 
-Relax on the town with Grant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment